Sealmaster offer intumescent solutions for both glazed openings in fire doors and glazed fire screens. For 60 minute fire resistance
applications these solutions are provided by FireGlaze Compound with FireGlaze GL60 liner.
• FireGlaze Compound is a water based acrylic intumescent material designed to provide a glazing seal which may be hidden from view and without treatments to the timber.
• FireGlaze GL60 liner is an ammonium phosphate based intumescent strip developed specifically for 60 minute fire resistance glazed timber fire door and screen applications and is used in combination with FireGlaze Compound.
• FireGlaze compound has independent fire test and Third Party certification evidence for a wide range of fire resisting glasses,
timbers and opening sizes. It is particularly suitable for curved apertures. FireGlaze Compound is installed between the fire
resisting glass and the timber beads which are fixed with appropriate steel pins.
• FireGlaze GL60 liner, as its name suggests, is used to line glazed openings in fire doors or fire screens to provide an essential
intumescent contribution to the the 60 minute fire resistance performance of these building elements.
• Available at 2mm thick and in 2100mm lengths, FireGlaze GL60 liner is supplied in 45mm, 54mm or 63mm widths as standard. Other widths are available to order. (type FGL60)
• Fireglaze compound is available in 310ml cartridges. (type FGZ)
A Sealmaster expert is on standby with all the information you need for your sales related enquiries and to provide you with all the technical information you need for your bespoke solution or product.