Sealmaster offer intumescent solutions for both glazed openings in fire doors and glazed fire screens. For 60 minute fire resistance
applications these solutions are provided by Fireglaze 2000 with FireGlaze GL60 liner.
• FireGlaze 2000 is an ammonium phoshate/ceramic based intumescent strip developed to provide designers with a dry
glazing system option to the FireGlaze Compound wet solution.
• FireGlaze GL60 liner is an ammonium phosphate based intumescent strip developed specifically for 60 minute fire
resistance glazed timber fire door and screen applications and is used in combination with FireGlaze 2000.
• FireGlaze 2000 has independent fire test and Third Party certification evidence for a wide range of fire resisting glasses,
timbers and opening sizes including, uniquely, 60 minute fire resistance performance in softwood glazed screens when used
in combination with FireGlaze GL60 liner. Its fire resistance performance is enhanced by installing it in combination with a thin
layer of FireGlaze Compound.
• FireGlaze GL60 liner, as its name suggests, is used to line glazed openings in fire doors or fire screens to provide an essential
intumescent contribution to the the 60 minute fire resistance performance of these building elements.
• Available at 5mm thick and in 2100mm lengths, FireGlaze 2000 is 25mm width as standard but can be supplied in a range of widths to suit different glass types for both glazed fire door openings and glazed screen applications. (type FG2000)
• Available at 2mm thick and in 2100mm lengths, FireGlaze GL60 liner is supplied in 45mm, 54mm or 63mm widths as standard.
Other widths are available to order. (type FGL60)
A Sealmaster expert is on standby with all the information you need for your sales related enquiries and to provide you with all the technical information you need for your bespoke solution or product.